Help the team to build the foundations of the world of Icarus. To make a great game, we need to build great teams that work well together and move fast. Our Production Coordinators are a key part of that. This role does a bit of everything, requiring you to handle a busy schedule with strong organisational skills but also give you the opportunity to learn many aspects of the game development business.
In this role you will:
- Assist with task distribution, scheduling, documentation, tracking and reporting on projects
- Manage team members’ availability and meeting requests
- Facilitate and accurately record meetings and communication between individuals and the wider team
- Help facilitate key team meetings, set agendas and coordinate tech requirements for effective outcomes
- Help organise events and functions
- Assist with the implementation of new processes
- Assist with testing
- Support other team members in their duties
We need a Production Coordinator for the art team with experience working in a gaming studio, with possible career pathways to other game development roles such as producer, tester, game designer, world builder and artists.
- Entry-level experience working in a gaming studio to more advanced experience working in a 3D pipeline
- Tertiary qualification or equivalent industry experience
- Experience with Jira and Confluence (or similar project management tools)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with unreal Engine 4
- A published game on record
- Knowledge of Jira, confluence and shotgun
- A love of spreadsheets, wikis and structuring information and processes effectively
The position is full time, permanent and onsite in downtown Auckland. Assistance is provided for relocation & support for obtaining a visa. We highly value diversity. Regardless of disability, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, or any other aspects of your culture or identity you have an important role to play in our team.