This is an exciting opportunity to break into the competitive video games industry - in a fast-growing and ambitious video games studio.
To make a great game we need to build great teams that work well together and move fast. Our Production Assistants are a key part of that. This role does a bit of everything, meaning you'd be busy and organised but also get the opportunity to learn many aspects of the game development business.
In this role you will:
- Fetch coffee sometimes
- Assist with task distribution, scheduling, documentation, tracking and reporting on projects
- Manage team members’ availability and meeting requests
- Facilitate and accurately record meetings and communication between individuals and the wider team
- Help get team members to their meetings and make sure the meeting rooms are setup and logged in
- Help organise,events and functions
- Assist with the implementation of new processes
- Assist with testing
- Support other team members in their duties
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required by the employer from time to time
We need a Production Assistant for the art team and there may be career pathways to other game development roles such as producer, tester, game designer, world builder and artists.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with project management tools
- Be interesting, passionate or unique. What sets you apart from other graduates? Why are you fun to work with?
- Experience with software development, game, animation or film productions
- Knowledge of Jira, confluence and shotgun
- A love of spreadsheets and wikis
The position is full time, permanent and onsite in downtown Auckland. Assistance is provided for relocation & support for obtaining a visa. We highly value diversity. Regardless of disability, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, or any other aspects of your culture or identity you have an important role to play in our team.