Producer // Senior // Expressions of Interest
We want to build great teams that work well together and enjoy working together. Be the person who keeps everyone on the same course.
We are not immediately hiring for more Producers at the moment but are interested in viewing resumes/CVs for when we expand our team in future.
In this role you will:
- Proactively ensure smooth communication between individuals and their wider team
- Work closely with the team lead to create schedules, distribute tasks, track milestones and document everything
- Facilitate project testing and communicate feedback back to your team
- Track project progress and resourcing to find and implement better ways of working
- Help identify training and development needs for your team
- Coordinate with producers in other teams to stay ahead of each other's needs
- Help collectively schedule your team's time off and workload to avoid systemic crunch
We need producers for a variety of teams including multiple art and animation teams, programming and game operations.
- At least 3-6 years games or animation industry experience
- Tertiary qualification or equivalent industry experience
- Experience with Jira and Confluence (or similar project management tools)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4
- A published game
- Leadership, training or coaching experience
- A love of spreadsheets and wikis
We are not immediately hiring more Producers at the moment but are interested in viewing resumes/CVs for when we expand our team in future.
The position is full time, permanent and onsite in downtown Auckland. Assistance is provided for relocation & support for obtaining a visa. We highly value diversity. Regardless of disability, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, or any other aspects of your culture or identity you have an important role to play in our team.