Digital Marketing Manager
We’re going global. This is a rare opportunity to run a global entertainment campaign from New Zealand to all corners of the world. Our PC video game Icarus aims to be a global gaming brand for years to come.
You’ll be responsible for honing our story-telling, value proposition and digital marketing assets worldwide. Our ideal candidate understands gamer culture and communities and has entertainment or consumer marketing experience.
In this role you will
- Manage the creation of marketing campaigns for Icarus’ launch and major updates via various digital marketing, advertising, social media and direct marketing channels
- Manage digital storefronts, ensuring collateral is engaging, fresh and localised in multiple languages
- Work with designers and product owners to create clear and engaging brand assets and messaging
- Work alongside community managers and social media ambassadors; and respond quickly to provide content for them
- Write copy and develop content for marketing, advertising, PR and community communications
- Build relationships with consumer influencers and specialist media worldwide
- Analyse, report on and optimise campaigns to target and discover new market segments with an eye on ROI
- Manage brand and sponsorship partnerships
- A tertiary qualification (Marketing, Business, Management or similar)
- At least four years marketing or communications experience
- Experience with audience analytics tools (such as Google Analytics or similar)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with managing agencies and production companies
- Love video games or sci-fi
The position is full time, permanent and onsite in Auckland. Assistance is provided for relocation & support for obtaining a visa. We highly value diversity. Regardless of disability, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, or any other aspects of your culture or identity you have an important role to play in our team.