Help us create stunning creatures in a gritty science fiction universe. You have knowledge, experience and skill in near-future science fiction. The animals and plants you make will feel believable and authentic to our players.
- Make animals and plants within a "truckers in space" art style
- We use a range of art tools including Zbrush, Maya, 3DS Max, Substance Painter and others
- Create from concept art with an emphasis on authenticity (how would this really work in real life) rather than just visuals
- At least 3-6 years film VFX or gaming industry experience
- Fluent knowledge of 3D modelling and material pipelines
- Understanding of Unreal Engine 4 and game engine pipelines
- Tertiary qualification or equivalent industry experience
- Excellent time-management and scheduling skills
- Comfortable working within technical constraints
- Experience and skill with Substance Painter a plus
The position is full time, permanent and onsite in Auckland. Assistance is provided for relocation & support for obtaining a visa. We highly value diversity. Regardless of disability, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, or any other aspects of your culture or identity you have an important role to play in our team.