Bring life to an entire world. Stunning visas, foreboding surrounds, realistic machinery, an ecosystem teeming with animals - we need experienced Concept Artists to visualise them.
In this role you will:
- Work closely with team leads to bring their briefs to life. Sometimes with your own ideas, sometimes detailing those of others
- Take feedback and evolve concepts rapidly and repeatedly
- Present finalised concepts clearly and in detail to brief 3D modelers and other team members
- Be curious, research subjects and propose new inspirations
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- A fantastic and comprehensive portfolio, showing both attention to detail and a sense for the dramatic
- A tertiary qualification in art or design or 6+ years work experience
- Fluent with a range of digital art tools such as Photoshop
- Some 3D modelling experience
- Familiarity of passion for life drawing, biology, mechanics
The position is full time, permanent and onsite in either our Auckland or Dunedin studio. Assistance is provided for relocation & support for obtaining a visa. We highly value diversity. Regardless of disability, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, or any other aspects of your culture or identity you have an important role to play in our team.