Accountant/ Administration Coordinator
Fantastic opportunity to join an awesome team that works well together at a fast-growing and ambitious video game studio.
We are looking for a hands-on company Accountant and Administration Coordinator who enjoys having broad financial accounting and admin responsibilities.
In this role you will:
- Manage accounts receivable and payable
- Review and process reimbursements
- Process payroll transactions, annual leave and sick leave processes
- Provide support to the business with general admin tasks and filing
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards, New Zealand employment law and other relevant laws
- At least 3 years experience in accounts and end-to-end payroll processing
- Knowledge and understanding of payroll, tax and accounting legislation and regulations, such as Holidays Act, GST reporting
- Experience with Xero
- Experience with iPayroll
- Experience with office software such as Google Docs and Sheets