Join a team building an entire world piece by piece. We're looking for experienced 3D artists for a AAA game title - people who know how to make things look great inside a game engine.
In this role you will:
- Create a range of photo-realistic 3D assets - environments, equipment, vehicles, animals, characters (let us know if you have a speciality!)
- Work closely with concept artists and game designers to bring their briefs and designs to life
- Use our tools and pipelines to design assets that look great in Unreal Engine 4 and within our technical specs
- Model, texture, rig and animate realistic high and low detail scenes, characters and items
- Be able to accurately estimate, plan and schedule your work
- At least 3-6 years animation, 3D or gaming industry experience
- Fluent knowledge of 3D modelling, texturing and animation software and pipelines
- Understanding of Unreal Engine 4 and game engine pipelines
- Tertiary qualification or equivalent industry experience
- Excellent time-management and scheduling skills
- Comfortable working within technical constraints
The position is full time, permanent and onsite in Auckland. Assistance is provided for relocation & support for obtaining a visa. We highly value diversity. Regardless of disability, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, or any other aspects of your culture or identity you have an important role to play in our team.